Family Quote

"If we don't try, then we don't do; and if we don't do, then why are we here? (From the play: Shenandoah)

Saturday, June 28, 2008





Our Brazil Trip included going to the Houston Texas Temple, the Sao Paulo Brazil Temple, The Campinas Brazil Temple and spending a few days with Tabajara and Kacia that Art baptised 33 years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know I am slightly addicted to an avacado a day. I could eat on that one for a week! Looks like an amazing trip, hope to hear all the details.

Elizabeth said...

Que Saudades! I can't tell you how happy it makes my heart to see Kacia and Tabajara again. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to get a hold of me. Your trip and your pictures makes me long to be back in Brasil. What amazing blessings the gospel brings to our lives and the connections to these people so far away.
~Liz Conrad (Sister Graff -who served in Sao Paulo Brasil East Mission 2003-2004)