Family Quote

"If we don't try, then we don't do; and if we don't do, then why are we here? (From the play: Shenandoah)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandma Days Halloween Party



















Spencer with goodie bag!



















Girls with candy lips!! Cute!!
Homemade candy apples!!! Aunt Shannon was great help!






















Carving Pumpkins!!!!! Gummy eyeballs.


Donut on a string!!! What fun!!!




















4 comments:

Suzannah said...

I love these pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Alene said...

I wish I didn't have to work so I could come to Grandma Days!! Looks like a blast.

Anonymous said...

You know you can delete your excavotor comments by pushing the trashcan below their comments?

I really think you should get the "Party Animal Grandma" award. Its not just Grandma days, there is ALWAYS a party going on - your my kind of Grandma:-)

Anonymous said...

BTW - get your daughter to change my blogsite on the side and make it right. I posted about you!

gutterygossip.blogspot.com