I started a new tradition in the family to take my grandkids to Disneyland when they turn 8. I am not a fan of Disneyland, so this is all for my grandkids! It was so fun to be with Micah! We talked in family night about looking for ways to serve people on our one day in Disneyland. I saw Micah pick up trash that someone dropped and talked to a little girl who was scared. He also tried to help a lady who twisted her ankle, and most of all he wanted to bring back something for his brothers and sisters. He is such a good kid!
His #1 request is that Annalyn go with him...
Micah was so excited...



2 comments:
Wow, that looks like fun! I wish i could have been there!!!
That toy story ride is my favorite by far!!! I hope you had a good time.
Post a Comment