Family Quote

"If we don't try, then we don't do; and if we don't do, then why are we here? (From the play: Shenandoah)

Friday, February 6, 2009

Teaching Moment at Grandma Day

This bird hit our big window and died.
The grandkids were upset. So we had a great
discussion.

The kids took turns helping to bury the bird.








3 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Hey Brenda! Gosh are you the one doing your blog? It has been so fun looking through it--I love all of your experiences! Thanks for sharing. I love you.

Rhonda

The Johnson Fam said...

Hey Brenda! Are you the one posting all of your blogs? I love all of your experiences-thanks for sharing! I also have a blog-I did it once and can't figure out how to post it again-I know-dumb, ha ha. I love you.

Rhonda

Kristan said...

Hi Brenda! It is Kristan Ellsworth (Reinhold). Your blog is beautiful. How are you all doing? It has been forever since I have seen you! I hope all is well!