Family Quote

"If we don't try, then we don't do; and if we don't do, then why are we here? (From the play: Shenandoah)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sanders Family Fun


Happy Easter! Grandma Days Easter Egg Hunt!



Micah!!

Collin

Porter!! What faces!


MacKenzie and Malia! Let me in Grandma!!


Grandkids with shovels and worker hats!!


Laneece and Brenda at Knotts Berry!

Anna being serious?????

Beautiful Mason



Mason and MacKenzie


More Grandkids



Family Wall

Shannon


Tommy Whipple, Art's nephew came and took Phyna to the prom. What a great guy and cute too!!!! That was Phyna's first dance and she is graduating this month.



Wow Anna was so fast at Regionals that you couldn't even see her wiz by. She is going to state in 4 events. She beat the first place girl in the 300 hurdles to go in first place. Go Anna!!

Regional Track tournament. Anna just placed in 4 events. Coach V in the background.

Heather is available!! What a catch!!!

Good one Bryant!!!

Karalee


Devin splitting a coconut for family dinner!!!
Annalyn the wanna be model!!

Mason and Collin


May Birthdays!!! Happy Birthday Chad and Jennie!!!!!

Annalyn and her prom date Jason Frost
Phyna graduating from Queen Creek High School 2009!





Phyna holding Marlee our newest grandbaby. She is a doll!!!


Easter Eggs at Grandma days!

5 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I love your family wall! You have awesome decorating taste :)

Lurlynn Potter said...

Fun times! I think I will encorporate some of your fun ideas into my own family.

Lurlynn Potter said...

Hey. You're welcome to stay at my place when you're in Salt Lake. 801-652-0685
I'd love to see you!

Alene said...

I love all pictures! I am sure Heather liked the "available comment :)

Heather Sanders said...

available? haha that makes me sound desperate... ok ok i am, jeez! :)